- Junior Curling with the Lloydminster Curling Club takes place on Tuesday afternoons.
- REGISTRATION: Tuesday, Oct 13, 2015
4:00pm – 5:00 pm
Upstairs at the Lloydminster Golf & Curling Center
- Please Note: No early registrations accepted. We have limited space and run on a first come, first serve basis. Registration will only take place on October 13, 4:00pm – 5:00pm.
- LEAGUE DETAILS: Our season runs from Tuesday, Oct 20, 2015 to Tuesday Feb 9, 2016 (tentatively)
We Offer Instruction and League Play for:
- Little Rockers (grades 4-5) Junior High (grades 6-9)
- Tuesdays 4:00pm – 5:00pm Tuesdays 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- This program is run entirely by volunteer coaches and instructors. We will require the assistance of some parents, either on or off the ice.
- The LGCC will carry high quality equipment from Asham and Goldline brands. We have brooms, sliders, grippers, mitts, stopwatches and more for sale! Come in to the LGCC today to check out what we have to offer!
- For questions regarding the 2016/17 curling season, please contact Lindsay Makichuk, Supervisor of Curling Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-808-1432