The Lloydminster Golf and Curling Centre is home to one of the top golf courses in Saskatchewan. The 18-hole championship golf course with PGA of Canada teaching facility, driving range, practice green and short game facility offers our guests the ultimate golf experience on the border.
LGCC has hosted such tournaments as the Saskatchewan amateur and PGA of Saskatchewan Championship. The golf course appeals to avid golfers and beginners alike by offering four sets of tee boxes ranging from 5,700 yards to 7,000 yards. We are confident we will exceed expectations of value and quality.
The Lloydminster Golf & Curling Centre Golf Course is an 18-hole par 72 championship layout that can play from 5,722 yards up to 7,011 yards.
The rules of the RCGA govern all play, except where modified by local rules.
[Button: Download a course map] – PDF link to file provided (LGCC scorecard)
The Lloydminster Golf and Curling Centre policies are enforced by the staff at the Lloydminster Golf and Curling Centre and must be followed by the members, guests and green-fee players.
- Coloured yardage markers and sprinkler heads in fairway and on Par 3 tee boxes are measured to the centre of the green.
- All Par 4s and 5s have black and white striped markers, measuring 150 yards to the centre of the green.
- Note pin placement for the day:
- red flag - front
- white flag - middle
- blue flag - back.
- Water hazards are marked:
- Yellow stakes - water hazard - penalty stroke and distance.
- Red stakes - lateral water hazard.
- Out of bounds: all fences and white stakes - penalty stroke and distance.
- Power line: must re-hit with no penalty.
- Ball stopping on road, cart path or walk: nearest point of relief plus one club length - no closer to hole - no penalty.
- Staked trees: nearest point of relief plus one club length no closer to hole - no penalty.